Lifesmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry places the health and safety of our patients at the highest priority. We want everyone who visits our Boise dentist office to feel safe, protected, and respected as a member of our dental care family. From the front desk to the dentist’s chair, we have always taken every precaution to prevent the spread of any infection and to provide safe and effective dental care.
COVID-19: what to expect
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has led us to augment our infection control protocols and to make adjustments to your patient experience. The changes we have made in our office are to support social distancing, ongoing sanitizing and disinfection, and a safe dental office experience for all. We follow all guidelines and recommendations made by the CDC and local governing agencies to protect your health and safety.
What we are doing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
We have added new layers of protection and infection control, including Surgical Air Purifiers. Maintaining clean air and extracting airborne pathogens, these medical-grade air purifiers keep the environment in our office fresh, clean, and safe for all. In addition to cleaning the air, this advanced technology also sterilizes the air.
- Curbside check-in for all appointments: simply call or text us from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when it is safe to enter the building.
- Staff members are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and elevated temperatures are not allowed within the office at any time.
- We have installed Surgical Air Purifiers in all our operatories. These circulate all the air in the room every 15 minutes and eliminate any viruses or bacteria.
- Water purification systems have been installed to eliminate 100% of waterline bacteria. This is not a requirement of the Board of Dentistry but is an added safety precaution our practice takes for all of our patients.
What we ask of our patients:
- We kindly request masks to be worn inside the office and that you maintain a distance of 6 feet from other patients whenever possible.
- We will provide a healthcare screening and take your temperature with a digital thermometer when you arrive.
- Please do not bring extra guests if possible to limit the number of people in the office.