Specially crafted porcelain veneers can completely transform a dull, broken, or damaged smile. Porcelain veneers are created using professional grade porcelain ceramic. Professional grade porcelain ceramic is a highly durable, a natural-looking solution that addresses a wide range of cosmetic concerns. Porcelain veneers can be used to address teeth that are misshapen, discolored, gapped, and damaged. A porcelain veneer can be color matched to match your natural smile and give you a natural-looking, seamless solution for your damaged teeth.
Dr. Dennis Garpetti and Dr. Brock Hyder offer a complete range of cosmetic services to transform your smile. Our dentists create custom-designed porcelain veneers to help you reach your dental goals. If you would like to explore your cosmetic dentistry options; visit one of our Boise, ID dentist office. To learn more about your cosmetic dentistry options, contact LIFESmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Our team at LIFESmiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry can help patients achieve a beautiful, new smile with the use of dental veneers. If you are suffering from damaged teeth, porcelain veneers can be the solution you are looking for. For patients looking to improve their smile, porcelain veneers can offer a range of benefits:
- Long lasting: With proper care and maintenance, your porcelain veneers can last many years.
- Durable: Porcelain ceramic is a highly durable material used to transform your smile.
- Convenient: LIFESmiles uses CEREC technology to allow Drs. Garpetti and Hyder to create, design and place ceramic veneers during one visit to our Boise dental office. Porcelain veneers may require a few more visits to our office. However, temporary veneers are placed while your custom made porcelain veneers are created.
- Personalized: Using CAD/CAM treatment planning allows Drs. Garpetti and Hyder to create veneers that will blend seamlessly with your natural smile.
- No downtime: The dental veneer treatment doesn’t require any downtime. Patients can enjoy their new smile immediately after leaving our office.