LifeSmiles can help you find a resolution for your crooked teeth or malocclusion that is convenient for your lifestyle. Depending on your case, crooked teeth can take a toll on your self-esteem or confidence when smiling.
Here at LifeSmiles, we want you to make the best first impression that you can, and we offer a wide variety of dental treatment solutions to make sure that you will experience the best possible result.
What Is Malocclusion?
You may only hear the term malocclusion in our office as it is the medical term for misaligned teeth or your bike. Malocclusion is broken down into three different categories.
- Class 1 is when your bite is normal; however, your upper teeth will overlap your lower teeth just slightly.
- Class 2 is an overbite and medically referred to as retrognathism; this is when your upper teeth significantly overlap your bottom teeth.
- Class 3 is an underbite and medically referred to as prognathism; this is when your lower teeth significantly protrude your upper jaw.
Treatment Options Available For Crooked Teeth or Malocclusion
ClearCorrect invisible aligners are a great solution for correcting your crooked teeth or malocclusion discreetly. So discreet, that your family and friends may not even notice that you are going through treatment!
Advantages of ClearCorrect
- ClearCorrect aligners are transparent which makes them virtually invisible.
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable, which means that there are no food restrictions as you can simply remove the aligners prior to eating, and put them back in once you are done eating.
- ClearCorrect can gently straighten crooked teeth or even correct your malocclusion by gradually shifting your jaw into its correct alignment.
- Since ClearCorrect aligners are removable, they are much easier to clean than traditional metal braces. Simply put, take your aligners out, clean them and put them back in when you are ready. Make sure to have your aligners in at least 22 hours per day for the best results.
Schedule An Appointment
Enjoy the benefits of a straight smile without crooked teeth. Our team can work with patients to create a smile that you have always dreamed about. To explore your options, contact our Boise, ID dental office. To schedule an appointment, call (208) 254-6365 or request an appointment online.